Monday, July 02, 2007

It's been a Month

Staying true to my pattern, I decided to post. I don't really have a lot to blog about, so I guess I will just update you on this summer thus far. As I said before i am working at the camp part time and church the other part of my time. Both are going pretty well. When we have camps going on I get to take the campers underground in complete darkness, while we climb through tight places. It's great fun. In case you don't understand I get to take the campers caving, which believe it or not I really enjoy. And I having lost a camper yet.

Anyhoozlebee, Summer is going great. I have read some pretty good books (many at the suggestion of my wife). I'm really into Greek mythology right now because of a series of books that Christie had me read called Percy Jackson and the Olympians. It's awesome because Percy finds out that he is the son of a Greek god, which made me want to remember the Greek mythology I learned in High School. Since it is a little fuzzy, I'm reading the Ilyad and the Oddesy to catch up on it.

To end this, I thought I would let the world know my laptop is no more. It died in a tragic cereal accident. It is a little sad, but it was only a computer. It's nothing important just a thing, but it was really convenient to have around. Umm...I guess that's all for me.

Peace, Love and eat your veggies,
Mark

1 comment:

jbell said...

Hey Mark,

This message will have nothing to do with your blog, also, it will self destruct in five minutes...

Anyways, I tred to call you about your computer when you called me orginally and I left you a voice mail, and some other dude called me back and told me that I apperantly had the wrong number, So if you could get your phone number to me, I would love to talk to you! I have been trying to contact you for like three months now...

4:45 and counting....