Friday, April 11, 2008

Positive

So in response to Brad's post about being more positive about the United Church I have decided to try to be more positive on here until summer. Then, I'll let all my negativity out. So here at meaningless assertions expect to see some positive and uplifting things (Oh man I sound like a Contemporary Christian radio station). For something positive here is something pretty cool. I don't know if it is real or not, but I don't care it's pretty awesome.



I have no idea if that works. If this turns out to be weird crap on the screen, then just click here
Enjoy!

Staying Positive,

Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that it is great that you plan to post between now and summer. We will get real busy here soon, so I am sure that will be the time I finally post again. Peace
ron

jbell said...

I tried to do that once, but didn't make it all the way over, in fact, I didn't even make it over the front bumper...Kinda hurt if you know what I mean...