Tuesday, September 16, 2008

School is back in session.

School is back in session, so I thought I would list things that I am excited about and not so excited about:

I'm excited about:
  1. Process Theology-it is a class that I'm taking and I love the idea of it. I'm behind a little but so far it fits my worldview very well.
  2. Seeing friends on a regular basis.
  3. Communion every week.
  4. Trinity, Incarnation and ministry class is going to be awesome. So far anyway it is really good. And I respect Robert Martin as a professor.
  5. Worshiping with people who are clergy.
  6. It's Fall and I like the weather.
  7. Playing tennis more often than I had before.
I'm not as excited about:
  1. Atonement-it's a class. I think that Dr. Chun is awesome, but I don't like all the reading. Plus atonement theory pisses me off. It tends to be too violent.
  2. Balancing work with youth, class and family life. I love all these things, but I need to get better at managing my time.
  3. Not having Ron and Adam around at School this year. I miss you guys.
  4. The market being in a recession when soon I will be looking for a job.

I seem to have more things I'm excited about then not so excited about, so that's a good thing.

Peace to you my friends and enemies,

mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you, Christie, Meg, Brad, and even what's his name from KS. Looks like you have a pretty interesting semester ahead. I hope to get down there soon.

Peace
ron