Monday, April 16, 2007

A month away

I'm not really sure why but I seemed to have taken a month off from writing in this blog. Not that too many people really read this stupid thing, but still I've been away from it for a month with no explanation. I haven't been that busy, and it's not like things haven't happened which I could write about. It seems that I'm lazy. That's right I said it. I'm lazy, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Is laziness a disease or something? Why did I just say I'm not getting any better? Why is it so socially unexceptable to not want to contribute to this screwed up world more than you have to? Of course this blog isn't exactly contributing to the world now is it?

Anyhoo, I think I'm back and maybe I'll actually start writing in this thing again. I'm going to try to be more selective with my laziness.

Peace, Love and eat your veggies,

Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark,
Just to let you know...I do check your blog and read it. Have missed not seeing it lately. :-) Happy Spring to you!

Anonymous said...

Well Mark thought I would let you know that I have read your blog not sure how I got here but I did. I really enjoyed your blogs. I think it is one way the old the young and inbewteen can learn of each ohters way. Always Josh's Mom