Thursday, November 09, 2006

I want to go back to school!

I'm so tired of doing the same stuff all the time. I know I complain about going to school, and most likely will once I return. But I really want to go back to school. Right now, I'm working part time, and that is really it. I have nothing else pressing to do in my life. I work in the mornings then go back to my apartment, and right now try to get it set up. Normal life is really boring, I think I want to be a student all the time. Not that student life is the easiest and best thing in the world either, but it seems to suit me well. I mean sure it is physically and mentally exhausting, but there is always something that needs to be done. Of course, I will probably just put it off until the last minute. Maybe that's what I miss. In the real world they expect you to plan things before the night before. I don't really know how to do that, or rather I'm not used to doing that.

It's not that my job is particularly hard either. I just have to plan fun things for middle school kids, and carry it out. Nothing hard about that. I mean I think like a middle schooler, so I just plan things for myself. It seems to work out pretty well. My life is boring at the moment, now that the wedding is over. I just need more to do I think. Twenty hours a week will be great once I'm in school, but right now it's boring. Maybe once I'm full time it will be better. Anyway, I guess I'm done. Maybe next time I will have something a little more exciting to write about.

Peace, Love, and eat your veggies
Mark

No comments: